Dundalk vs St. Patricks Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Dundalk recorded a 3-2 win over Derry City to maintain their winning streak in the last three games.
- They are at the top of the table with 79 points having won 25 games, drawn 4 and lost three.
- They have been good going forward having scored 76 goals and conceded 17 on the road.
- They have lost one game in their last twenty home games.
- St. Patrick suffered a 3-1 loss to Bohemians at home to hold them at position six on the table with 43 points having won 13 games, drawn 4 and lost 15.
- They have scored 41 goals while they have conceded 45 in the league games.
- They have won one game in their last five away league games drawing one and losing three.
Head to head
Dundalk have won four times and drawn one in their last five league meetings with St. Patricks.
- Dundalk win