Ajax vs Heerenveen Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
MATCH DATE: 19th January 2019
- Ajax broke their winning ways during their first game of the year where they lost to Flamengo on their home soil recording a 2-3 scoreline. However, they were able to redeem themselves during their last match played which they recorded a 2-4 victory.
- The hosts are just two points away from the summit spot and this match might be their chance to overthrow the leading team if they bag all the three points.
- In this campaign, Erik ten Hag’s men are unbeaten having recorded zero loses on their home soil, winning seven and drawing one out of the already eight games played in front of their fans.
- On the other hand, the guests are in the middle tier with twenty points thanks to the already seventeen games played so far where they won five, drew five and lost seven.
- The Super Frisians started the year with a wrong foot having lost to Ingolstadt at home in their first games of the year following their loss to Breda right before Christmas on the road.
- However, despite their not so pleasing performance in their last two games, Jan Olde Riekerink’s team is third placed in the away games of Eredivisie with four wins, two draws and three losses.
Ajax vs Heerenveen Prediction: Head to head
Ajax dominated in all their last five games played against Heerenveen while keeping a clean sheet in four of the games.
Ajax vs Heerenveen Prediction: