Aarhus vs Horsens Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The two teams from the bottom tier of the standings will meet at the Ceres Park on Monday this will mark Aarhus 17th match in the Denmark Superliga.
- The hosts are three points below their rivals.
- David Nielsen’s troops have registered three victories, nine draws and four defeats so far.
- The home team ended their four-match run without defeats with a 0-2 loss against Randers even though three of the matches were a draw.
- The visitors occupy the eighth place in the table thanks to their 21 points registered from their 16 games played so far.
- Horsens had an encouraging at home draw against Sonderjyske in their last match played.
- The team led by Bo Henriksen may seem to be the favourites given that they have five victories and five defeats in their last ten on road games.
- Moreover, Den Gule Fare have recorded only four losses in their last thirteen matches while The Whites are on a four-match losing run beside not winning a game in their last seven trials.
Aarhus vs Horsens Prediction: Head to head
Each team recorded one victory in their last five encounters while one ended with a 1-1 draw.
Both teams scored at least one goal in all the five games.
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals