AC Ajaccio vs Clermont Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Ajaccio has fled leaving from the playoffs for promotion to Ligue 1 but will be denied of home edge for the first leg of the final.
- The host is at the bottom three with eight points clear from their opponent.
- Olivier Pantaloni troops have not been playing very well having recorded only two wins out of their last ten Ligue 2 games. Their last five games recorded a streak of three defeats following two unbeaten games.
- The Bear has not been the strongest in their outings either recording three losses, two draws and two victories in their all seven home matches played in this season.
- Clermont is control of their games having only lost one match out of their last ten Ligue 2 games.
- The Vulcans must be preparing to take full advantage of their red zone struggling opponent to grab all the three point to add TO their already earned 21 points.
- Standing at the 9th place in the table the visiting team must be looking forward to climbing up to the promotion zone.
- Pascal Gastien’s men have not been too bad in their outings either. They have collected eight points from all their last six Ligue 2 games on foreign soil.
AC Ajaccio vs Clermont Prediction: Head to head
AC Ajaccio dominated in their last five encounters having won three and Clermont one games.
On out of the five games ended with a 1-1 draw while both games scored at least one goal in all the five games.
AC Ajaccio vs Clermont Prediction: Standing
AC Ajaccio vs Clermont Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
AC Ajaccio vs Clermont: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites