AC Milan vs Dudelange Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- AC Milan recorded their first draw in the competition as they scored an equalizing goal to draw with Betis.
- The Italians are second on the table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost one on the road.
- They have lacked a stable form in their last five home games as they won three games and lost two.
- Dudelange are having the worst of their moment having suffered a heavy 5-1 loss to Olympiakos Piraeus away from home.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with no point; they have lost in all the four games of the competition scoring one goal and conceding eleven.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
AC Milan vs Dudelange Prediction: Head to head
The two teams met in the round one of the Europa league where AC Milan secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Over 2.5 Goals
AC Milan Win
Our Prediction: AC Milan Win