AC Milan vs Olympiakos Piraeus Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- AC Milan will be looking to hold on their perfect start of the Europa league race having won 1-0 against Dudelange away from home.
- They lost in the knock out stage of the previous Europa league to Arsenal.
- They have lost one game, won three and drew one in their last five home games.
- Olympiakos Piraeus were held on a goalless draw by Betis at home with ten men on the pitch.
- They did well to qualify for the Europa league having last featured in the 2016/2017 Europa league where they lost in the play offs.
- They have lost one game in their last five away games.
Head to head
The two teams have met once where Olympiakos won 3-0 at home.
Milan got a morale boosting victory over the weekend away from home and should build moment considering they are playing at home.
Gattusso is under pressure to deliver and a negative result here wont go down well.
Olympiakos are a good side when playing at home but could still trouble Milan who lack consistency.
Over 1.5 goals