Accrington vs Barnsley Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Accrington has regained the winning streak with a victory against West Brom U23 in the EFL trophy in addition to their FAC win last Saturday. However, they lost to Blackpool in their EFL trophy last Tuesday.
- Though playing against Barnsley is not an easy job, John Coleman’s man will be looking to bounce back from their last match loss given they have been playing very well in their home games this campaign.
- The host is at the 7th place in the table with 18 points above the bottom four.
- After a resounding win in the FA Cup last weekend, Barnsley will fancy themselves to get a victory result on the road.
- Barnsley have played well on their road games. They have done an excellent job of creating more than they’ve given away, where they’ve scored plenty of goals, scoring fifteen of them on their travel in total.
- The visitors are at the top four in the table with seven points below the leading team and three points above their rivals.
Accrington vs Barnsley Prediction Head to head: