Accrington vs Ipswich Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Accrington suffered a stunning 3-0 loss to Bradford City away from home ahead of their FA Cup meeting with Ipswich.
- The home team has performed well in their two previous FA Cup games as they beat Colchester and Cheltenham.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games as they won three games and lost two in the process.
- Ipswich will be playing their first game of the 2018/2019 FA Cup as they travel to Crown Ground. They have failed to record a win in their last four games as they lost three and drew one.
- The away team performed poorly in the 2017/2018 FA Cup as they lost in the third round to Sheffield United.
- They are not known as promising visitors as they lost four consecutive games and drew one in their last five away games.
Accrington vs Ipswich: Head to head
The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Accrington vs Ipswich Prediction: Standing
Accrington vs Ipswich Prediction: /Away Matches
Accrington vs Ipswich Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION