Accrington vs Peterborough Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Accrington will be aiming to produce much better results in front of their home fans having bounced back from a 3-0 loss to Southend to beat Plymouth 3-0 away from home.
- The hosts are at the middle of the table with thirty one points; they have won eight games, drawn seven and lost seven.
- They have been producing a fine performance in their home league games but suffered a double header draw with Wycombe and Barnsley.
- Peterborough are on six consecutive unbeaten games in the league having been held on a 1-1 draw by Walsall at home.
- The visitors are at position five on the league table with forty one points; they have won eleven games, drawn eight and lost four on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two, drew two and lost one.
Accruington vs Peterborough: Head to head
The two teams last met in October this year where Accrington secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They have met five times in their history where Accrington won two games and Peterborough won three.
Accrington vs Peterborough Prediction: Standing
Accrington vs Peterborough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Accrington vs Peterborough Prediction: Current form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION