Adelaide United vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Australia A-League Round 6 match between Adelaide United and Brisbane Roar will be held at Coopers Stadium on Friday.
- The FFA champions are fourth-placed in the standings with five points below the top spot.
- The hosts’ undefeated streak ended during their home match which ended with a 0-2 defeat against Wellington Phoenix.
- Marco Kurz’s men form on their home ground in the last ten matches have seen them harvest five victories, four draws and one defeat.
- In this campaign, the host has not recorded any victory on their home soils out of their three home games played so far.
- Brisbane Roar, on the other hand, is placed in the sixth place in the standings with only two points to their Friday opponent.
- John Aloisi’ s men five-match winless run ended with their home win against Melbourne City.
- The Roars are not in good shape in their outings games. Out of the last five away games the visitors have only one victory to show recording three losses and one draw in the rest of the four games.
- In this campaign, the guests have not won in two of their matches played so far.
- These two teams are looking forward to grabbing something from their upcoming game. While the host is hoping to overthrow the third-placed team given that they are tied in points, the visitors will be hoping to catch up their two points difference with their host.
Adelaide United vs Brisbane Roar Prediction: Head to head
Adelaide United won two while Brisbane won three of their last five games against each other.
Adelaide United DNB
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Adelaide United DNB