AEK Athens vs ajax Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The very bottom team – AEK will host the second placed team- Ajax in the Europe Champions League Group E matchday five on Tuesday.
- The host is without a win in their last four games played in this competition where they scored only two goals and conceded ten goals.
- Marinos Ouzounidis’ men recorded four victories, two draws and four defeats in their last ten overall games.
- However, even with an impressive home form of four wins, two draws and three defeats they still find themselves in a risk of being eliminated.
- The visitors are in the second place in the standings with two points adrift from the top spot team.
- The team led by Erik ten Hag is without a defeat in all their four games played in this group so far. Out of the four, they have scored six goals and conceded only two goals. Two out of their eight points were earned from their outings.
- Ajax has produced a great performance in their last ten away games having nine undefeated games and only one loss.
Aek Athens vs ajax Prediction: Head to head
Ajax won in all their last three encounters while AEK failed to score in two of them.
Aek Athens vs ajax Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals