AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- AFC Wimbledon will be keen to build on their 2-1 win Wycombe having came from a 2-0 loss to Charlton away from home.
- The home team is at the bottom of the table with eighteen points; they have won five games, drawn three and lost fifteen on the run.
- They have been having a poor reputation in their home league games but they seem to be back on track after a win and a draw in the last two games.
- The high flying Blackpool suffered a back to back loss to Oxford United and Barnsley ahead of their visit to Kingsmeadow Stadium.
- The visitors are at position eight on the table with thirty four points; they have won nine games, drawn seven and lost six.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three on the way.
AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history where Wimbledon won one game while Blackpool won two with the most recent game recording a 2-0 win at home.
AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool Prediction: Standing
AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool Prediction: Home/Away Matches
AFC Wimbledon vs Blackpool Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION