AFC Wimbledon Vs Crewe Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wimbledon held Sunderland to a 1-1 draw in the midweek after being trounced last weekend 5-2 at Charlton.
- The hosts are 14 on the table with 21 points five behind their Saturday opponents crewe, with 17 matches played Wimbledon have 5 wins and 4 draws.
- At Home, the hosts were not impressed with just two wins from the 7 played.
- Crewe beat Blackpool to extend their unbeaten run in the league to 4 matches and move 4 points within the play off places.
- The hosts have played 18 matches thus far with 8 wins and 8 defeats.
- On the road, The visitors have been poor with just two wins to show for from their last 8 travels.
AFC Wimbledon Vs Crewe Prediction: H2H
There have only been two meetings between these two with Crewe winning one and drawing the other.
AFC Wimbledon Vs Crewe Prediction: Standing
AFC Wimbledon Vs Crewe Prediction: Last Five matches
Predictions From Other Sites