AFC Wimbledon vs Peterborough Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- AFC Wimbledon showed competence in the last home game with Doncaster where they won 2-1 as they host Peterborough.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 134K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- They have a bad record in the last five home games as they won two games and lost three games.
- The host are at the bottom in the league standing with thirty three points; they have won nine games drawn six and lost twenty one games.
- Visitors failed to secured their big 4-2 win against Wycombe where they lost 3-1 to Bradford City in the last away game.
- Peterborough have won one game draw one and lost three games in the last five away games.
- They are at position seven in the table with fifty five points after they won fifteen games drawn ten and lost eleven games in the run.
AFC Wimbledon vs Peterborough: Head to head
Peterborough won 1-0 in the last home league game they met with AFC Wimbledon.
The two teams have drawn three games in the five recent meetings with each team winning one game.
AFC Wimbledon have not won any of the home match they have played with Peterborough.
AFC Wimbledon vs Peterborough Prediction: Standing
AFC Wimbledon vs Peterborough Prediction: Home/Away Matches
AFC Wimbledon vs Peterborough Prediction: Current form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 134K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE STILL AIMING FOR 12 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 11. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE