AFC Wimbledon vs Rochdale Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- AFC Wimbledon are fighting for survival in the League one. Following a 2-1 win over Southend to end their seven consecutive losses, their suffered a 1-0 loss to Peterborough in the most recent game.
- The hosts are sitting at the relegation zone with 14 points; they have won four games, drawn two and lost 14 on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five home league games as they won one game and lost in all the other four games.
- Rochdale failed to build on their 1-0 win over Accrington as they suffered a heavy 4-2 loss to Oxford United away from home.
- The away team is at the bottom half of the league table with 23 points; they have won six games, drawn five and lost nine.
- They haven’t been considered promising in their last five travels as they lost three games, drew one and won one.
AFC Wimbledon vs Rochdale Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where they had a 1-1 draw at Rochdale.
They have had three draws in their last five meetings as each team won one game.
AFC Wimbledon have won one game, drawn one and lost two in the three home meetings with Rochdale.
AFC Wimbledon vs Rochdale Prediction: Standing
AFC Wimbledon vs Rochdale Prediction: Home/Away Matches
backyard but got a morale boosting victory last time out Rochdale have while on the road but are winless in their last three. HOME/AWAY WINS
AFC Wimbledon vs Rochdale Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “152” not found /]