Ajax vs Den Haag Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The second-placed Ajax will be hosting the tenth placed Den Haag at Johan Cruijff Arena in Netherlands Eredivisie round 14 on Sunday.
- The hosts are in good shape having produced very great performance leaving them at the second place of the standings with only five points below the summit team.
- The home team is undefeated in their last ten games recording only one draw and nine wins of which they kept a clean sheet in seven of them.
- In their last ten home games, Ajax has won all of them and kept a clean sheet in nine of the matches.
- Last Sunday was the end of Den Haag’s five-match winless run after they beat Zwolle by 2-3 in an away game.
- The visitors have won three, drew three and lost four of their last ten games. Their win last weekend must have pumped up their confidence as they get ready to visit Ajax this weekend.
- Given that the guests have tied points with the eleventh placed Excelsior, they must be hoping to grab something that will untie them and hopefully overthrow the team right above them with only one point adrift.
- The hosts are undefeated in front o their home fans while the guests are not the best in travels and therefore this might be a one-way match.
Ajax vs Den Haag Prediction: Head to head
Ajax won three while two of the games ended with a draw in their previous five games against Den Haag.
OUR PREDICTION Ajax win