Ajax vs Sittard Prediction, betting Tips & Preview
- Ajax are unbeaten in the last four matches as they recorded a big 1-4 win against Real Madrid in the last away games of the UEFA champions league.
- They have a good record of the home games in the five recent matches as they won three games drawn one and lost one game.
- The home team is second in the league standing with twenty three points having won eighteen games drew two and lost three games in the process.
- Sittard will be fighting to keep distance from relegation group after losing three league consecutive games.
- The visitors have had a worst away record in the last six games having lost all.
- They are at position thirteen in the table with twenty six points as they won seven games drawn five and lost twelve games in the run.
Ajax vs Sittard: Head to head
Sittard have not won in any game of the recent five games they have played with Ajax.
The two teams have drawn one game in the last five meetings as ajax won all the other four games.
Ajax won 0-2 in the last away game they met with the away team.