Alaves vs Real Madrid Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Following a 1-1 draw with Getafe, Alaves suffered a 2-1 loss to Levante away from home.
- They are sixth on the table with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost two.
- They have played three home league games; they won one and drew two.
- Real Madrid failed to bounce back from a 3-0 loss to Sevilla as they were held on a goalless draw by Atl. Madrid at home.
- They are second on the table with 14 points having won four games, drawn two and lost one.
- They haven’t been so promising away from home having won one game in the three away league games.
Head to head
Real Madrid have dominated in their meetings with Alaves having won all their last meetings scoring more than two goals in each game.