Alaves vs Sevilla Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Sevilla will travel to Estadio Mendizorrotza hoping to regain their winning ways after they lost to St. Liege as they meet Alaves for Spain LaLiga matchday 14.
- The hosts are fourth-placed in standings with three points below their opponent and only one point below Atl. Madrid the team right above them.
- Abelardo Fernández’s men lost to Leganes in their last match played and they will be hoping to regain the lost points as they meet Sevilla on Sunday. Out of their last ten games, the home team has five victories, two draws, and three defeats.
- As hosts in this campaign, Babazorros El Glorioso has not recorded any defeat winning four and losing two of their six games played so far. These games earned eight goals and conceded four goals.
- With Barcelona breathing right on their necks with only one point below, Sevilla must be hoping to grab all the three points to safeguard their summit spot.
- As visitors, Los Hispalenses has been producing a very patchy form lately of which they have recorded only one victory in their last five on the road games. In all their six outings in this campaign played so far, Pablo Machín’s men won three, drew 1 and lost two. These games ended with fifteen goals and conceded nine goals.
- Both teams have a loss to recover from and therefore this might be a very intense game.
Alaves vs Sevilla Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories each while one match in their five previous matches ended with a 1-1 draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals