Alaves vs Valencia Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Alaves haven’t been having a good performance but they made a debut in their last game of the year as they recorded a 1-0 win over Real Sociedad away from home.
- The hosts are at position five on the table with twenty eight points; they have won eight games, drawn four and lost five.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew in two.
- Following a 2-0 loss to Real Madrid, Valencia recorded two draws and one win ahead of their first game of the year.
- The away team is at position eight on the table with twenty two points; they have won four games, drawn ten and lost three.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five travels as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Alaves vs Valencia: Head to head
The two teams last met in March 2018 where Valencia secured a 3-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Valencia won three games and Alaves won two.
Alaves have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Valencia.
Alaves vs Valencia Prediction: Standing
Alaves vs Valencia Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Alaves vs Valencia Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION