Amiens vs Marseille Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Amiens recorded a 1-0 win over Toulouse away from home to end their three consecutive games losses in the league.
- The home team is at position 16th on the table with 13 points; they have won four games, drawn one and lost eight on the road.
- They have lacked a consistent form in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two.
- Following a back to back loss to Paris SG and Montpellier, Marseille secured a 2-0 win over Dijon at home.
- The visitors are at position six on the table with 22 points; they have won seven games, drawn one and lost five on the run.
- They haven’t been considered as promising visitors in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three.
Amiens vs Marseille Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last in May this year where Marseille secured a 2-1 win at home.
They have met twice in their history Marseille dominating in both the home and away game.
The two games have seen Marseille scoring two goals in each.
Our Prediction: Away Win