Amiens vs Monaco Prediction: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Prediction
- The two teams facing red zone danger are still fresh from their defeats in their last matches played as they meet at Stade de la Licorne for France Ligue 1 matchday 16.
- The hosts are sixteenth placed with only two points above their opponent who are at the second place from the bottom.
- The Unicorns have had a patchy form in their last ten games winning four and losing six of the matches. While they kept a clean sheet in two of their win, they failed to score in three losses.
- Christophe Pélissier has not proved much on their home ground in their last ten games winning four, drawing one and losing five of the matches.
- Guingamp is the only block between Monaco and the rock-bottom standings with only three points above them.
- In their last ten games, Thierry Henry’s men are with only one away win over Caen to color their direful form. Out of the ten they have failed to score in four of the games.
- The Monégasques are not good travelers either winning two drawing two and losing six of their last outings where they failed to score three of the games.
Amiens vs Monaco Prediction: Head to head
Their last five games ended with one Monaco win and four draws.
Amiens vs Monaco Prediction: Standing
Amiens vs Monaco Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Amiens vs Monaco Prediction: Current Form
The bookies are casuals about this one with no movement of odds in the last 48 hrs.DRAW
Predictions From Other Sites