Anderlecht vs Brugge Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Anderlecht suffered a 3-0 loss to Genk away from home to end their three consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The home team is at position four on the Jupier League championship group table with twenty six points of addition by the competition rule.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 44K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won three games and drew in two on the run.
- Brugge bounced back from a stunning 2-1 loss to Mouscron as they recorded a throbbing 3-0 win over Gent in the following game.
- The visiting team is second on the championship group table with thirty one points having won one game.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they won three games and drew in two.
Anderlecht vs Brugge: Head to head
The two teams met in February this year where they had a 2-2 draw.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won twice.
Anderlecht have won two games and drawn three in their last five home meetings with Brugge.
Anderlecht vs Brugge Prediction: Standing
Anderlecht vs Brugge Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Anderlecht vs Brugge Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 44K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE