BELGIUM: Jupiler League
Kick off at 04:00
- Constant Vanden Stock Stadium will experience a clash between Anderlecht and Eupen early next week.
- The hosts are fifth-placed with after playing twenty-two games in Jupiler League where they ten wins, four draws and eight losses.
- Purple & White suffered a back to back defeat in their last matches against Gent and Heidenheim respectively.
- The team led by Fred Rutten ended their three-match run without defeat in all competition when they lost to Heidenheim.
- In this season, they have played eleven matches where they have been producing an impressive run having lost only once.
- On the other hand, the guests are placed in the ninth place of the standings with leveled points with Kortrijk after playing twenty-two games where they won nine, drew one and lost twelve.
- Claude Makélélé’s men are in a back to back win in their last two games in all competition where they kept a clean sheet in one.
- In Jupiler League, Pandas have three wins, one draw, and six defeats.
- In all competition, Eupen has two wins, one draw and two losses in their last five away games on the road.
Anderlecht vs Eupen Prediction: Head to head
LAST FIVE GAMES
29.10.18 JL Eupen Anderlecht 2: 1
23.12.17 JL Anderlecht Eupen 1 : 0
29.10.17 JL Eupen Anderlecht 2 : 3
19.12.16 JL Anderlecht Eupen 4 : 0
21.08.16 JL Eupen Anderlecht 2: 2