Anderlecht vs Genk Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Anderlecht will be hosting Genk at Constant Vanden Stock Stadium on Sunday for Belgium Jupiler League round 17.
- The hosts suffered a 4-2 hard defeat on their Monday match against St. Truiden. Their last ten games have been very unpredictable winning four, drawing two and losing four of the matches.
- Hein Vanhaezebrouck’s men have been doing very well lately on their home ground and are currently in a four-match undefeated run following a home loss to Din. Zagreb.
- This match provides the hosts an opportunity to overthrow Club Brugge who are just one point above them.
- The visitors, on the other hand, will be packing their bags hoping to retain their summit point with Antwerp breathing right under their necks with only three points below.
- Jess Thorup’s troops are currently in a four-match winless streak following their victory Antwerp at the beginning of this month. Out of the four three are draw while one is a loss.
- De Buffalo’s seems to be at their best on the road games. They have not been beaten in their last five away games and have recorded only one defeat in their last ten games on foreign soil.
Anderlecht vs Genk Prediction: Head to head
Anderlecht recorded one victory while Genk won four of their last games against each other.
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score