Angers vs Bordeaux Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-0 win over Montpellier, Angers were held on double header draw by Nantes and Caen.
- The home side is at position 13th on the table with 17 points; they have won four games, drawn five and lost six on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Bordeaux will be looking to end their winless run in the last six league games as they travel to Stade Raymond-Kopa.
- The away team is one point above the hosts; they have won four games, drawn six and lost five on the road.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Angers vs Bordeaux Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year at Bordeaux. The game ended in a goalless draw.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as Angers won in two games.
Angers have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Bordeaux.
Angers vs Bordeaux Prediction: Standing
Angers vs Bordeaux Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites