Angers vs Caen Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Stade Raymond-Kopa will witness the match between Angers and Caen who will be hoping to have moved further from the relegation zone by the end of their match this Saturday.
- Angers are in the fourteenth place in the standings with four points above their opponents.
- In this campaign, Les Scoïstes have played fourteen matches so far recording four victories, four draws and four defeats where they have earned only one win in their last five games. Here they have scored eighteen goals and conceded twenty.
- Stéphane Moulin’s troops have won two, drew two and lost three games out of the seven home games played so far in France Ligue 1.
- The visitors must be hoping to untie their tied points with the eighteenth placed Dijon after their match on Saturday.
- Fabien Mercadal’s men are without a win in their last five games with only one victory to color their last ten games.
- In their seven away matches played so far in this campaign Caen have earned only one victory, two draws, and four defeats. In these seven matches, they have scored four goals and conceded nine.
Angers vs Caen Prediction: Head to head
Angers won four of their last five encounters and kept a clean sheet in three of the games while Caen won one which they kept a clean sheet.
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals