Antwerp vs Genk prediction, betting tips & preview
- Antwerp secured a 2-1 win over Lokeren to build on their away win against Eupen.
- They are currently at position four on the table with 22 points; they have won six games, drawn four and lost one.
- The hosts are unbeaten in all their six home league games of the season having won three games and drawn two.
- Genk were held on a 1-1 draw by St. Liege having conceded in the last minutes of the game. They will be looking to maintain their unbeaten run in the league as they visit Antwerp.
- The visitors are at the top of the table with 30 points; they won nine games and drew in three games.
- They have played six away league games; they won four and drew two.
Antwerp vs Genk prediction: Head to head
- The two teams met last in February this year where Genk secured a 4-0 win at home.
- Genk have dominated in their last five meetings with Antwerp having won four games and lost one.
- Antwerp have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Genk.
OUR PREDICTION: Genk Win OR Draw