Apollon vs Marseille Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Apollon failed to perform well in the opening game of the Europa league having lost 2-1 to Lazio away from home.
- They haven’t been so promising in the European competition having lost in the 2017/2018 Europa league without any win in the six games they played.
- They have been prolific at home having won all their last five home games.
- Marseille suffered a disappointment having led 1-0 in the first half against Eintracht Frankfurt but lost 2-1 in full time.
- Been the second runners up in the previous Europa league, they will be expected to perform better this year.
- They have displayed a poor away performance having won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five away games.
Apollon won all their Europa home matches in the qualification stage and have been impressive at home so far in the domestic league also.
Marseille have struggled so far and have not been convincing with their result they do have a lethal attack but withtheir short of confidence a draw is the best result they can get here.
Both teams to score
Over 1.5 Goals