Arminia Bielefeld vs Duisburg Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- There are still few matches to go in the Bundesliga fixtures and therefore the two rivals meeting at Schüco Arena on Friday will be keen to progress.
- With both teams struggling at the Bundesliga 2, a victory will boost their confidence besides surviving relegation zone.
- Jeff Saibene’s men stand at the 14th place in the table with three points above their rivals.
- The host has failed to impress in front of their fans earning only one match in their last home ground games. Out of their six home games played at home in this campaign, Die Arminen grabbed seven points, won two, drew one, and lost three of the games. They scored twelve goals and conceded thirteen goals in the six games.
- Jeff Saibene’s troops must be looking forward to winning on Friday despite their dire form.
- The Zebras are at the bottom three even though they have been undefeated in their last five games.
- Torsten Lieberknecht’s men have been struggling to find net given that they have bagged twelve goals and conceded twenty of them. Eight goals were earned on road while conceding eleven during their outings.
- Although the visitors have a streak of five undefeated games on foreign soil, they need to tighten up their defense given that they want the same thing as their opponents come Friday.
Arminia Bielefeld vs Duisburg Prediction: Head to head
Bielefeld won one and Duisburg won two of their last five encounters.
Two out of the five games ended with a 2-2 draw.
Arminia Bielefeld vs Duisburg Prediction: Standing
Arminia Bielefeld vs Duisburg Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Arminia Bielefeld vs Duisburg Prediction: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “1” not found /]