Arsenal Tula vs Zenit Petersburg Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Arsenal Tula failed to build on their 2-0 win over FK Anzi Makhackala as they suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Krasnodar away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with 17 points; they have won four games, drawn five and lost six on the run.
- They have become hard to beat in their last five home league games as they won two games and drew in three.
- Zenit Petersburg bounced back from a 2-0 loss to CSKA Moscow to beat FK Rostov a throbbing 2-0 at home.
- The visitors are at the top of the table with 34 points; they have won eleven games, drawn one and lost three on the run.
- They have underperformed in their last five travels as they won two games and lost three on the process.
Arsenal Tula vs Zenit Petersburg Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in August where Zenit Petersburg secured a 1-0 win at home.
Arsenal Tula have drawn in one game and lost two in the three home meetings with Zenit Petersburg. They have produced more than three goals in each of the three games.
Our Prediction: AWAY WIN