Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- There have been a great improvement in Arsenal since the coming of Unai Emery.
- Arsenal were held to a 2-2 draw by Crystal Palace away from home after they conceded an equalizing goal in the last minutes of the game.
- They are fourth on the table with 22 points having won seven games, drawn one and lost two.
- The Gunners have become a real fortress at home having won in all their last five home games.
- After a goalless draw with Manchester City at home, Liverpool got back to their winning ways recording two consecutive wins against Cardiff and Huddersfield.
- They are second on the table with 26 points having won eight games and drawn in two.
- The visitors have played five away league games; they won four games and drew in one.
Arsenal vs Liverpool prediction: Head to head
- The two rivals last met in December 2017 where they had a 3-3 draw at Emirates.
- Liverpool have dominated in their last five meetings winning three games and drawing in two.
- Arsenal have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Liverpool.
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction:Standing
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Arsenal vs Liverpool Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “15” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis (Monday to Friday)
The odds for an Arsenal Win has increased from 3.1 to 3.55 and Liverpool win reduced from 2.2 to 1.99 on Friday evening. VERDICT: AWAY WIN
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum