Arsenal vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
English FA Cup
Date: Friday, 25 January 2019
Kick-Off at 06:55
Venue: Emirates Stadium (London).
- Old enemies clash again in the FA Cup as Arsenal welcome Manchester United. Saturday’s 2-0 home victory against Chelsea handed the ‘Gunners’ a much-needed confidence boost, making it just four wins in their previous nine competitive matches winning four, drawing one and losing four.
- At the Emirates, Arsenal has been very impressive this season. They have lost just two of their 18 matches across all competitions winning thirteen, drawing three and losing two.
- The Gunners rebounded from a disappointing 1-0 loss to West Ham United in some style. They kept a clean sheet for the first time in seven Premier League games against nobody else but Chelsea in the derby between North and West London.
- Manchester United are also in the same battle following a phenomenal thread of six consecutive Premier League wins.
- Backing goals at both ends seem to be just the way to go here based on teams’ form and playing style. Arsenal scored two or more goals in three of last four matches in all competitions. Manchester United did the same in six of past seven games with the Norwegian manager in charge.
Arsenal vs Manchester United Prediction: Head to head
06.12.18 PL Manchester Utd Arsenal 2: 2
30.04.18 PL Manchester Utd Arsenal 2: 1
03.12.17 PL Arsenal Manchester Utd 1 : 3
08.05.17 PL Arsenal Manchester Utd 2 : 0
19.11.16 PL Manchester Utd Arsenal 1: 1
Arsenal vs Manchester United Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals