Arsenal vs Qarabag Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Match date: 13th December 2018
- Arsenal have remained unbeaten in the five Europa league games they have played having won four games and drawn in one.
- The gunners secured a bright 3-0 win over Vorskla Poltava away from home to maintain the top position of the group E table with 13 points.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won two games and drew in three. The hosts have been able to maintain a clean sheet in only one game out of the five.
- Qarabag will be looking to bounce back from a heavy 6-1 loss to Sporting at home as they travel to London for the sixth round of the Europa league.
- The visiting team is at the bottom of the table with three points; they have won one game and lost four.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Arsenal vs Qarabag Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history. They met in the round two of the Europa league where Arsenal secured a 3-0 win away from home.
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals