AS Roma vs Sampdoria Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Roma were held on a double header draw by Napoli and Fiorentina ahead of their encounter with Sampdoria.
- The Romans are at position nine on the league table with 16 points having won four games, drawn four and lost three.
- They have produced a bag of results in the five home league games; they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Sampdoria are on three consecutive winless games having suffered a back to back loss after sharing the spoil with Sassuolo.
- The visitors are at position 11 on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost four on the run.
- The have lacked consistency in the five away league games; they won two games, drew one and lost two.
AS Roma vs Sampdoria Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where the away team secured a 1-0 win.
They have had one draw in their last five meetings as Roma won twice and Sampdoria won twice.
Roma have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Sampdoria.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals