As Roma vs Torino Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Only three points separate AS Roma and Torino in Serie A standings as they lock horns at Stadio Olimpico for 20th round fixtures.
- AS Roma is with two points behind the top four and has lost just once since December last year winning three, drawing two and losing one.
- At home, the hosts have lost just once this season recording five wins, three draws, and one defeat. They have won three of their last four and drew once scoring twelve goals and conceding six during the run.
- Torino has drawn the greatest number of Serie A games this season nine games to be precise where eight of those draws were earned in away games.
- Only two teams have lost fewer league games than Torino in Serie A campaign. However, two of those defeats came in their last eight where they won two, drew four and, lost two. Nevertheless, they remain unbeaten in twelve Serie A on the road games winning three and drawing nine of them.
As Roma vs Torino Prediction: Head to head
In their last five encounters, AS Roma won four and Torino won one out of the five.
As Roma vs Torino Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Roma Win