Ascoli vs Cittadella Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Ascoli will be opening their gates to Cittadella fresh from their away 1-0 loss to Venezia last weekend.
- Their hosts are in the twelve places of the standings and there is only Venezia and Cosenza as a block to the danger zone.
- Out of the fourteen games played this season, Vincenzo Vivarini’s troops have five wins, four draws and five losses out of which they conceded and scored fifteen goals.
- Even though Woodpecker is not at their best phase at the moment, and has been producing a dreadful form, they seem to be strongest on their home ground having won four, drawn two and lost one of their seven home games played at home so far.
- Cittadella, on the other hand, is in the fifth position of the Italy Serie B round 16 standings.
- Citta has been producing an impressive form given that they are with six wins, six draws and two defeats in their fourteen games played so far in this campaign.
- Roberto Venturato’s men are among the top four in Italy Serie B away games having won two, drawn four and lost one of the seven away games played so far in this campaign. They scored three and conceded only two goals out of the seven games.
- Given that the hosts are strongest in front of their home fans and the visitors are not poor travelers their match against each other will put Stadio Cino e Lillo Del Duca on fire as both teams fight to untie their tied points and move up the ladder.
Ascoli vs Cittadella Prediction: Head to head
Ascoli recorded two victories and Cittadella won three of their last previous games against each other.
Ascoli vs Cittadella Prediction: Standing
Ascoli vs Cittadella Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Ascoli vs Cittadella Prediction: Current Form