Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Ascoli did well to hold Pescara on a 1-1 draw away from home having come from a 3-2 loss to Padova in the previous game.
- The home team is at position 11th on the league table with 16 points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost four on the process.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Spezia have lacked a clear form in the past five league games. They failed to build on their 3-1 win over Benevento as they were held on a goalless draw by Foggia at home.
- The visiting team is one point above the hosts; they have won five games, drawn two and lost five on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where the game ended in a 1-1 draw at Spezia.
Ascoli have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Spezia.
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction: Standing
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Ascoli vs Spezia Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites