Aston Villa vs Birmingham Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Aston Villa secured a bright 3-0 win over Derby away from home to build on their 2-0 win over Bolton in the previous game.
- The home team is at position eleven on the table with 24 points; they have won six games, drawn six and lost five.
- They have impressed in the last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Birmingham did well to hold Hull City on a 3-3 draw at home having suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Derby in the previous game.
- The away team is at a tie of points with the hosts having won five games, drawn nine and lost three on the run.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Aston Villa vs Birmingham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in February this year where Aston Villa registered a 2-0 win at home.
Aston Villa have dominated in their last five meetings with Birmingham having won three games as they drew in the other two games
The hosts have won four games and drawn one in the last five home meetings with Birmingham.
Both Team To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Both Team To Score