Aston Villa vs Nottingham Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Aston Villa will be looking to build on their two consecutive wins over Bolton and Derby as they welcome Nottingham.
- The home team is languishing at the middle of the table with 24 points; they have won six games, drawn six and lost five on the run.
- They have performed well in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Following a bright 1-0 win over Sheffield United, Nottingham were held on a goalless draw by Stoke City at home.
- The away team is at position seven on the table with 27 points; they have won six games, drawn nine and lost two on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five away league games as they won two games and drew in three.
Aston Villa vs Nottingham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Aston Villa recorded a 1-0 win away from home.
Four games out of their last five meetings have seen each team scoring as goals results into more than three.
Aston Villa have won two games and drawn one in the three home meeting with Nottingham.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction:Both Teams To Score