Atalanta vs Chievo Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 17:00
Venue: Stadio Atleti Azzurri
- Atalanta recorded a back to back win over Fiorentina and Sampdoria having suffered two consecutive losses in the previous games.
- The hosts are at position seven on the table with forty four points; they have won thirteen games, drawn five and lost nine.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Chievo are on eight consecutive winless games run in the league having suffered a 2-1 loss to AC Milan at home.
- The visitors are at the bottom of the table with ten points; they have won one game, drawn ten and lost sixteen.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five away league games as they drew one and lost four.
Atalanta vs Chievo: Head to head
The two teams met in October last year where Atalanta recorded a 5-1 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Atalanta won four games.
Atalanta have won three games and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Chievo.
Our Prediction: Atalanta win