Atalanta vs Napoli Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Atalanta suffered a heavy 3-2 loss to Empoli away from home to end their four consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The hosts are at position nine on the league table with 18 points; they have won five games, drawn three and lost five on the road.
- They were on three consecutive winless games run at home in the league but secured a back to back win to break the poor performance.
- Napoli were held on a goalless draw by Chievo to maintain their unbeaten run in the last five league games.
- The high flying Napoli is second on the table behind the league leader Juventus with 29 points; they have won nine games, drawn two and lost two.
- They have lacked a convincing performance in their last five away travels as they lost two games, drew one and won two.
Atalanta vs Napoli Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in January this year where Napoli secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Atalanta won three games and Napoli won two.
Atalanata have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Napoli.
Our Prediction: HOME WIN