Ath Bilbao vs Atl. Madrid Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Kick off at 20:30
Venue: San Mames Stadium
- Ath Bilbao drew 1-1 in the last home league game with Espanyol after a 2-0 loss to Valencia.
- The home team have a good record in the last five home games as they won three games and drew two games.
- They are at position eleven in the table with thirty four points having won seven games drawn thirteen and lost seven games.
- The visitors are at their best as they are unbeaten in the last five games after a 1-0 win against Leganes in the last home league game.
- They have performed well in the recent six games as they won three games drew two and lost only one game.
- Madrid are at second position in the league standing with fifty six points; they have won sixteen games drawn eight and lost three games in the process.
Ath Bilbao vs Atl. Madrid: Head to head
Atl. Madrid won 3-2 in the last home home game with Ath Bilbao marking fourth consecutive wins.
The two teams have drawn once in the last five recent meetings with Atl. Madrid winning all the other four matches.
Ath Bilbao have not won in any game in the last six home games as they drew one game and lost five games.
Atl. Madrid win
Both teams to score
Our Prediction: Atletico Madrid win