Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Athletic Bilbao will be looking to maintain their unbeaten run in the last five games as they head for the round of sixteen of the Copa del Rey.
- Having won in the first and second leg over Huesca, Athletic Bilbao will be keener to reach the quarter finals of the competition.
- The hosts performed poorly in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they lost in their first game to Formentera.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won two games and drew three in the process.
- Sevilla were held on a double header draw by Leganes and Athletic Madrid ahead of their second game of the Copa del Rey cup.
- The away team impressed in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey cup having reached to the finals but lost to Barcelona.
- They have lacked a consistent form in their last five away games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla: Head to head
The two teams last met in March last year where Sevilla secured a 2-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Athletic Bilbao won three games and Sevilla won two.
Athletic Bilbao have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Sevilla.
Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla Prediction: Standing
Athletic Bilbao vs Sevilla Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites