Athletico Bilbao vs Huesca Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- The third round of the Copa del Rey will be seeing the two teams in the relegation zone battle out for a place in the round of sixteen.
- Athletico Bilbao suffered a back to back loss to Athletico Madrid and Espanyol to extend their winless run in the last eight games.
- They have failed to impress in the last five home games as they drew three times and lost twice.
- The hosts failed to impress in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they suffered an aggregate of 2-1 to Formentera in the round of thirty two.
- Following a 2-1 loss to Alaves, Huesca were held on a 2-2 draw by Levante at home to extend their winless run in the last eleven games.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they lost in all conceding more than two goals in four games.
- The away team had a poor performance in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey as they dropped in the second round.
Athletico Bilbao vs Huesca Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history. They met in 2016 for a friendly game where the game ended in a 1-1 draw at Huesca.
Their most recent meeting was in August this year where they had a 2-2 draw at Athletico Bilbao.
Both Teams To Score
Athletico Bilbao Win
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals