Athletico Madrid vs Levante Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Following a 1-1 draw with Sevilla away from home, Athletico Madrid will be looking to return to their winning way as they welcome Levante.
- The hosts are still confident of winning the Laliga title as they stand second on the table with thirty five points; they have won games, drawn eight and lost one.
- They have been prolific while playing at home in their last five home games as they won four games and drew one.
- Levante did well to hold Girona on a 2-2 draw at home to end their two consecutive losses to Rayo Vallecano and Barcelona.
- The away team is at position ten on the table with twenty three points; they have won six games, drawn five and lost seven.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Athletico Madrid vs Levante: Head to head
The two teams last met in April last year where Athletico Madrid recorded a 3-0 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Athletico Madrid won three games and Levante won one.
Athletico Madrid have dominated in their home meetings with Levante as they won the last five maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals