Atl. Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- As they welcome Barcelona to the Spanish Capital on Saturday Atl. Madrid must be preparing to blow the title race wide open.
- Only one point separates the table-toppers Barca from the third-placed Atl. Madrid.
- The hosts have demonstrated an impressive form having lost only one game in their last ten games where they kept a clean sheet in five of the matches.
- Diego Simeone’s troops seem to be strongest on the road having recorded six straight undefeated games while kept a clean sheet in four of them.
- The visitors ruined their streak of nine undefeated games during their 3-4 home defeat to Betis.
- Coach Ernesto Valverde’s’ men are at the summit of the table and they need to grab something in this match to retain their top position in the ladder.
- Blaugrana has lost one, drew one and won three in all their on-road games played in the Spain LaLiga.
- Their encounter on Saturday is expected to bring about the contrast of styles. The host has been tight at the back but experiences hit and miss in front of goal while Barcelona has scored at least 10 more than any other La Liga club but they seem to have problems in keeping the ball of the net.
Atl. Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction: Head to head
Barcelona won three games out of their last five encounters with Atl. Madrid while two of the games ended with a 1-1 draw.
Atl. Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction: Standing
Atl. Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Atl. Madrid vs Barcelona Prediction: Current Form
1X2 1 X 2
Monday 3.20 3.26 2.33
Predictions From Other Sites