Atl. Madrid vs Getafe Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Spanish La Liga
Date: Saturday, 26th January 2019.
Kick-Off at 02:15
Venue: Wanda Metropolitano (Madrid).
- The hosts are second in the LaLiga table, keeping the holders Barcelona under pressure with only four points between them.
- After they lost to Dortmund in the Champions League back in October last year, Los Indios are unbeaten in all competitions.
- In this season the hosts are among the only two teams that have never been beaten in front of their fans. They have played ten home games at home so far and recorded eight wins and two draws.
- El Geta are 6th in the table still in contention for Europa League qualification. There are ten points between them and the Red and Whites. With a two-match winning streak currently, they will be in high spirits as they visit Wanda Metropolitano.
- With the recent wins, they are unbeaten in their last five competitive fixtures. Only one game was lost by Getafe in the last ten matches in all competitions.
- Deep Blues currently are in an Eleven-match unbeaten run away from home. In ten of those matches both the sides found the net. They had a common score of 1-1 in seven of the ten games.
- The two rivals are unbeaten for some time now making this an interesting match to watch.
Atl. Madrid vs Getafe Prediction: Head to head
23.09.18 LL Getafe Atl. Madrid 0: 2
13.05.18 LL Getafe Atl. Madrid 0: 1
06.01.18 LL Atl. Madrid Getafe 2 : 0
12.08.17 CF Getafe Atl. Madrid 0 : 0
15.02.16 LL Getafe Atl. Madrid 0: 1
OUR PREDICTION: Away win