Austria vs Bosnia & Herzegovina Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Ernst-Happel-Stadion, Vienna
- Austria will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Northern Ireland as they welcome Bosnia Herzergovina for the fifth round of the UEFA Nations League.
- The home side is second on the table with three points having won one game and lost one on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home games; they won four games and lost one.
- Bosnia & Herzegovina secured a 2-0 win over Northern Ireland to maintain their 100% record in the competition.
- The away team is leading on the table with nine points having won in all the three games scoring five goals and conceding one on the run.
- They are unbeaten in the last four away games; they won three and drew one.
Austria vs Bosnia & Herzegovina Prediction: Head to head
The two nations last met in the second round of the UEFA Nations League where the visiting team secured a 1-0 win at home.
Austria have won one game and drew one in the two home meetings with Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Austria vs Bosnia & Herzegovina: Prediction Verdict
Both sides have been blunt in front of goal with three of their last three matches going Under 2.5 but The hosts will still be favorite with the home advantage playing a big role.
Under 2.5 Goals
Half Time: Draw