Auxerre vs Lorient Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Following a goalless draw with Niort at home, Auxerre recorded a throbbing 4-1 win over Sochaux away from home.
- The home side is at the bottom half of the table with 17 points; they have won five games, drawn two and lost eight on the run.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two on the run.
- Lorient failed to extend their back to back win over Paris FC and Beziers as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Troyes away from home.
- The visitors are third on the table with 28 points; they have won eight games, drawn four and lost three.
- They have being unpredictable in their last five away games as they won two games and lost three.
Auxerre vs Lorient Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in February this year where Auxerre secured a bright 3-1 win away from home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Auxerre won two games and Lorient won one.
Auxerre have won two games and drawn three in their last five home meetings with Lorient.
Our Prediction: 2 DNB